Commercial doors Philadelphia PA are a range of doors that are used in various commercial and industrial facilities such as learning institutions, chemical and manufacturing industries, hospitals among others. There are quite a number of materials and designs used in building such doors. The materials and designs are selected based on utility, effectiveness and durability among other qualities.
In a commercial institution or industry, there are certain levels of requirements that commercial doors must meet. This is because doors provide access with at times such access being limited and therefore the doors must meet these requirements. The different types of materials used for building commercial facilities doors and each material delivers a different level of effectives in its use.
* Exterior doors in any commercial or industrial facilities do not need to meet very serious requirements. They are mainly meant to provide security and a presentable entrance for all incoming visitors. The material used can be either wood or steel. Wood is very sensitive to extreme weather conditions and therefore may be soaked in rain water. In most cases, there is usually a small steel wrapping up quarter height of the door to combat this. However in high security level industries, steel Commercial doors are preferred as they are very sturdy.
* Steel doors are usually manufactured by wrapping the metal around form insulation or honeycombed core. Steel is a common standard material for metal doors. The level of thickness and sturdiness provides a high level of security for the institution. There are various locking systems that can be inserted into the steel doors to improve security levels.
* Aluminium combined with glass is also another variety of door used in commercial businesses. These doors are sleek, sophisticated and therefore are used as entry ways for clients and customers. These types of doors only require wiping and polishing as maintenance and ca speak a lot on an institution.
* Fibre glass doors are also a lasting variety of Commercial doors Philadelphia PA. Fibre glass is a type of glass that has been reinforced with fine fibres of glass and a plastic matrix. This type of glass is also quite durable and can be used as both interior and exterior Commercial doors Philadelphia PA. Fibre glass has been found to be even more durable than some of the wooden ad metal doors used.
* Full glass commercial doors are mainly decorative. They are too fragile to be used as exterior doors. They are used in the interior of the building. Safety glass is most commonly used to prevent injury in case the glass is broken. Such glass doors are great because they allow a lot of light to pass through.
Trying to choose which materials for commercial doors in Philadelphia PA to use? You can find a variety of expert services in commercial doors installation at SteelDoorsInc.com!