The IIBA Agile Analysis Certification, AAC certification is the newest certification and the first one for agile analysis offered by IIBA. Agile is a high growth area, and IIBA foresees this trend to continue. So, AAC might soon become the most sought-after certifications for agile business analysts to excel in the corporate world.
This new competency-based certification recognizes your development of enhanced capabilities in Agile Analysis.
IIBA AAC exam focuses on
The IIBA®-AAC exam is weighed across four domains and consists of 85 multiple-choice, scenario-based questions to be completed within 2 hours:
- Agile Mindset – 30% (25 questions)
- Strategy Horizon – 10% (9 questions)
- Initiative Horizon – 25% (21 questions)
- Delivery Horizon – 35% (30 questions)
The above study areas also include about 30 questions on techniques.
IIBA AAC Exam Pattern:
- 2-hour remote online proctored exam
- 2 hours long exam
- 85 multiple choice questions.
- scenario-based questions.
- It is competency-based and aligned with Agile Extension to BABOK guide.
IIBA AAC Exam location/ Mode
You can take the AAC certification exam from home with PSI Online Exams. You just need to have a video camera and internet connectivity in your PC/Laptop.
The link to register for your exam is –
The ‘Do Not’s’ of the AAC Certification Exam
- Do not expect many questions straight from Agile Extension to BABOK guide
- Do not attempt until you have mastered the basic knowledge, understand agile and follow rules – and have completed the self-assessment (see ebook).
- Do not attempt until you have successfully answered typical analysis-related outcomes and activities questions in the sample quiz.
- Do not expect the exam to be easy
- Do not expect to have the luxury of time
Adaptive US is an endorsed education provider of IIBA®, Canada and IREB®, Germany.