In January 2012, Princeton Insurance became a Medial Protective/Berkshire Hathaway company. In May 2012, Princeton received an ‘A+’ (Superior) rating from independent rating agency A.M. Best. Medical Protective has been protecting healthcare providers since 1899 and is the nation’s highest-rated healthcare malpractice carrier, according to both: S&P and A.M. Best.
Princeton Insurance has been a leader in NJ with the longest track record in the State, assisting NJ physicians with their malpractice coverage since 1976. Princeton’s regional expertise and reputation, coupled with MedPro’s nationwide presence and Berkshire Hathaway’s (Warren Buffet) enormous financial strength have resulted in an even stronger entity that will help foster a deeper partnership with the MedPro/Princeton policyholders.
When considering their options, physicians should look to the following strengths and benefits offered by MedPro/Princeton:
- Leadership in the State and nationwide
- Strength of Berkshire-Hathaway with a rating of ‘A+’ from A. M. Best
- Expertise of handling thousands of malpractice claims
- Longevity of service in NJ and other states nationwide
- Aggressive claims-handling
- Superior service to insureds
If you would like more information on Princeton/MedPro, you may contact PriMed Consulting now.