Even though today, with the advent of computer, need for keeping paper documents have been reduced but, still there are companies that have to deal with a lot of paperwork. Problem arises when it is required to replace the old information with the new ones. The old documents need to be disposed off in such a way that the information on them does not reach the hands of identity thieves or unscrupulous people. If such situation arrives, you should immediately contact a professional paper shredding company. Such a company comprises professionals who are trained and experienced to shred papers and documents to unrecognizable forms. By hiring the services of a professional paper shredding company, you will ensure that your documents are destroyed beyond recognition and have been handled well by the experts. But, how will you determine that the company you are relying upon for shredding is reliable and that it is safe to let the professionals handle confidential papers? Given below are certain tips to help you find the right paper shredding service provider:
1. Firstly, you should determine how often you need to hire the services of such a company. While there are certain companies or individuals who are happy with one service in a few months, you might require it once every week. Therefore, check whether the service providers are available whenever you need them. They should immediately respond to your calls and e-mails.
2. Check whether the company you are choosing is providing you lockable and secure container to discard papers and documents for shredding. Check for the quality of the containers and ensure whether they are “okay” to keep confidential documents you want to discard.
3. Remember, it is very important to check whether the paper shredding company you are hiring is BBB certified. Better Business Bureau has set certain security standards and a shredding company should abide by those standards. Do not deal with a company that is not a member of BBB.
4. Ask whether the company will provide a Certificate of Destruction. It is an important legal document to denote that shredding assignment has been undertaken. The document should contain the signature and nature if destruction accomplished.
5. It is also important to check whether the paper shredding company is bonded and insured.
Are you looking for a company that deals with paper shredding? Orange County is an area where you will find some of the biggest names in the area of discarding confidential documents properly.
If you are looking for a company that deals with paper shredding? Orange County based service provider Shred Confidential, Inc. is a name to acclaim. To know more on Paper shredding Orange County or Paper shredding services Orange County, contact 1shred.com