Each year, the United States spends approximately $800 per person to account for the damages and costs associated with roadway collisions, which shouldn’t come as a huge surprise when considering the fact that there are upwards of 520,000 vehicular accidents every month.
As such, contemporary auto insurance policies are a fundamental requirement in our country but many people simply continue to routinely pay their monthly premiums without evaluating the ins and outs of what they’re getting in return.
Bits of Information That You May Not Have Known
The cumulative value of auto insurance policies in the US is approaching $275 billion but here are some lesser-known facts and figures that you have to be aware of:
- Contrary to popular belief, red-colored cars are not more expensive to insure and the color of your vehicle’s paint job actually has no effect on your monthly payments.
- However, your premiums will be impacted by your occupation, DMV track record, vehicle safety rating, age, and even where you happen to live.
- Believe it or not, somewhere between 12% to 18% of licensed drivers have never obtained any type of automotive coverage even though it is required by state law.
- Failing to have coverage will leave you vulnerable to massive legal fees, the revocation of your license, and perhaps even a prison sentence.
Thus, auto insurance policies are an integral obligation in today’s day and age but it’s in your best interests to ensure that you’re partnering with a trustworthy coverage provider.
Is There a Reputable Company in My Area?
If you visit the web-page of a distinguished local provider such as the Illinois Automobile Insurance Agency, for example, you’ll be able to select from a vast array of auto insurance policies in Chicago:
- Flexible down payments and monthly premiums for any type of budget
- Instant proof of coverage
- SR-22 policies for drivers who haven’t been able to get coverage from other companies
- Cost-effective plans with $0 deductible reimbursement inclusions
- Roadside assistance, travel protection, and rental coverage
Obtaining an individualized policy to suit your needs is now more affordable than ever before so be sure to get a hold of an esteemed local insurance specialist as soon as you can. You can also visit on Facebook for more information.