Get Legal Help for Slip and Fall Injury

There are times in everyday life when a person slips and falls. In many of these situations, the individual suffers an injury that keeps him or her from his or her regular activities, even to the point of not being able to work. Some individuals shake these incidents off if they feel they have not sustained a serious enough injury.

Find Out

If you have slipped and fallen on property other than your own, contact a lawyer who will help you determine if you have a case that should be pursued. In these situations, experience makes a big difference. There are lawyers who have worked on cases involving slip and fall injury for decades, helping people protect their rights.

A key benefit of this professional help comes from making sure insurance companies don’t take advantage of you. Without legal assistance, you may be tempted to accept a settlement that is too small or you may not get a financial settlement at all. If you are concerned about cost (and who isn’t), you will find that many lawyers offer free consultations. This is true with the Law Offices of Kenneth E Lyon III.

Should You Proceed?

Your legal partner can use his experience to hold the property owner responsible for negligence. It is certainly possible that you will recover compensation that you are entitled to. This type of case is based on the premise that property owners are responsible for maintenance that prevents dangerous conditions. These owners sometimes fail to maintain their properties correctly. Slip and fall injury can happen almost anywhere, usually when you least expect it.

If you are involved in such an incident, it is important that you report it immediately. If the property owner doesn’t have a process for documenting an injury, you should take photographs and gather information from witnesses. Get a name and contact information from the owner or manager and then contact a legal specialist. You can also connect them on Facebook.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *